Well I havent been online much for a while, I will explain why later.
The other day I had some sad news, someone very special passed away.
Some will know who I mean, and will miss Jules as much as I will, she was a very special person, and she always managed to be so positive even when she wasnt feeling well.
She always seemed to know when I was upset about something and I often recieved one of her "randoms" in my mail to make me smile - the tags at the top & bottom of this post are both 'Randoms' from Jules.
Last year he did something that didnt just make me smile, it made me totaly speechless (yes it does happen!) and it made me cry.
I had had a rough day at work, it was the anniversary of my best friends passing, then I got home and I had a beautiful card in the post from my friends niece saying she missed me, I wanted so much to call her family, but because I didnt want to upset them about Charlies condition until we knew more I couldnt call them, and and everything had just been too much for me.
I was online and talking in the Yahoo group to various people and then I got a 'wierd' email in my inbox, it took me a minute to realise it was a gift certificate from Jules and when I did I just sat & cried.
Jules had realised how sad & low I was feeling and how much I missed Debi (my friend)
She said she had realised how I was feeling and that her little gift helped to cheer me up a little and it "wasn't much, but the thought was full of love and comfy hugs"
Every time i look at the art I selected with that gift token I remember 2 people - Debi & Jules, 2 special ladies neither of whom realised I dont think just how much their spirit touched everyone around them.
Jules & I talked a long time about a lot of things, but she would never understand just how much her gesture touched me that day, she never understood or appreciated just how much she touched people with what she said & did, and how much she was loved.
Rest in Peace Jules,
Reunited with Josh


1 comments:
Crying here. what a lovely memory of Jules.
Post a Comment